The African Export-Import Bank (the “Bank”) is a pan-African multilateral financial institution headquartered in Cairo, Egypt, established to provide financing solutions and advisory services for the expansion, diversification, promotion and development of intra- and extra-African trade. The Bank intends to construct its Anglophone West Africa Regional Office and Trade Centre on a 5856 square metre plot of land in the Central Business District (CBD) in Abuja, Nigeria. The 17575 sqm iconic mixed-use business complex shall provide an integrated one-stop-shop for trade facilitation and information services and trade finance and offer a range of facilities: corporate office space, conference and exhibition centre, innovation and incubation hub, hotel, retail etc.
The Bank hereby invites expression of interest from reputable, experienced and suitably qualified contractors/developers to carry out the development/ building works. The following information should be submitted and attachments marked accordingly:
- Company profile, registration, location and ownership structure;
- Proof of experience of undertaking similar construction projects valued at over US Dollars Seventy (70) million over the past 5 years;
- Proof of registration as Contractor/Developer with relevant statutory authorities;
- Proof of technical and managerial capacity to handle a project of this magnitude;
- If applicable, a memorandum of joint venture;
- List of litigation history over the last 5 years;
- Audited annual financial statements for the past 3 years
- For Developers – the preferred participation terms and structures.
This expression is intended to facilitate compilation of a shortlist of suitably qualified building contractors and developers to be invited to tender for construction of the Project. The Bank, at its sole discretion, may disqualify a non-compliant submission from consideration. The Bank will not be responsible for any costs associated with responding to this advertisement. Submissions should be delivered via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 31, 2020 at 1500 hours WAT.