The Journal of African Trade (JAT) sponsored by Afreximbank, seeks to publish articles that test, advance and develop models, framework, and concepts in the broad areas of international trade and trade finance, economic growth and development, and international finance. Publishing services are provided by Atlantis Press on behalf of Afreximbank which owns the copyright to the journal. Peer review is under the responsibility of Afreximbank.
- Economic Integration Agreements an Export Survival in Ghana
- Investment Climate and Foreign Direct Investment in Africa: The Role of Ease of Doing Business
- Does Pesticide Regulation Impact the Export Competitiveness of Major Global Cocoa Producers?
- Institutional Quality and Intra-Regional Trade Flows: Evidence from ECOWAS
- Effects of ICTs on the Terms of Trade of Sub-Saharan African Economies
- Scoping the Potential for a Digital Led Recovery from COVID-19 in Africa
- Exporters in Africa: What Role for Trade Costs?