The Journal of African Trade (JAT) sponsored by Afreximbank, seeks to publish articles that test, advance and develop models, framework, and concepts in the broad areas of international trade and trade finance, economic growth and development, and international finance. Publishing services are provided by Atlantis Press on behalf of Afreximbank which owns the copyright to the journal. Peer review is under the responsibility of Afreximbank.
- Regional Integration and Trade: The Case of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) Free Trade Area
- Common Currency and Intra-Regional Trade in the Central African Monetary Community (CEMAC)
- Effect of China’s Zero-Tariff Treatment under Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC) on Export Diversification in Beneficiary Countries in Africa
- Is it Export- or Import-Led Growth? The Case of Kenya
- Trade Costs and Demand-Enhancing Effects of Agrifood Standards: Consequences for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Trade Integration in West Africa: Does the Quality of Institutions Matter?
- Regional Developmentalism in West Africa: The Case for Commodity-based Industrialization through Regional Cooperation in the Cocoa–Chocolate Sector
- Rules of Origin across African Regional Trading Agreements: A Landscape with Measures to Address Challenges at Harmonization