Reference Number: FDSBLR1
Job Description: Afreximbank: Assistant Manager, Strategy & Innovation (Innovation & Product Development) – Cairo/ Egypt
• Manage business process analysis and re-engineering with an understanding of technical problems and solutions relating to current business environments. • Lead systems process analysis, design and simulation. • Assist with development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for new products and processes • Assist with development of best practices for business process improvements. • Assist with design, development and implementation of business processes to achieve organization goals. • Lead initiatives for continuous business process improvements. • Track and communicate status of business initiative projects to unit, departmental and senior management. • Plan and implement business process changes for projects. • Assist in making business decisions relating to product/platform development or system implementation, modification, maintenance, etc. • Develop and maintain business process documentations that will be used as reference for preparing test cases, training documents, etc. • Monitor and update business processes to meet changing business needs. • Present analyses, solutions and business cases to unit, departmental and senior management. • Coordinate with cross-functional team to develop business process requirements.
• Manage ideas and concepts in the in the current and future innovation pipeline. • Assist with the development of innovation concepts. • Lead innovation workshops that identify new ideas to build the innovation pipeline. • Develop new tools and use existing tools to gather ideas and concepts from customers, behaviour changes, employees, researches, external changes, etc, to include in innovation pipeline. • Participate in research efforts that support innovation concepts. • Work collaboratively with the other technology teams to support the innovation efforts. • Assist in development of value propositions and business models for all innovation concepts. • Assist in development of high-level and detail (investment-decision) level business cases for all innovation concepts. • Lead identification of business requirements, specification of functional requirements, and definition of high-level and detailed product requirements and use cases. • Manage UAT methodologies; and lead development of test plans, cases and scripts for product, business model and process innovations. • Support project delivery using project management strategies, processes, and techniques • Lead project planning activities and drive cross-discipline requirements discussions. • Author high quality user stories, feature specifications and acceptance criteria • Work with the vendors and other stakeholders to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements.
CA Global Headhunters PTY (Ltd).
• Participate in quality management reviews, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes, and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfil the requirements.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill:
• A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management, or other related degrees. • Master’s degree is preferable. • Minimum 6 years’ experience • Banking experience is required. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank’s other working languages (French, Arabic, Portuguese) is an added advantage. • Bi-lingual – (Excellent Fluency in French & English) will be considered as an asset. • Autonomous, rigorous and team spirit skills • Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral • Knowledge of any or combination of Agile, Lean Enterprise, and Six Sigma/ Continuous improvement. • Knowledge of Project Management principles and methodology • Knowledge of Total Quality Management (TQM) is an advantage. • Previous or current consulting background is an advantage • Experience with BPM techniques and tools is an asset. • Strong knowledge of any or combination of innovation and product development methodology or models; Agile StageGate, Lean Startup, Design Thinking, etc. • Knowledge of Project Management principles and methodology • Knowledge of any or combination of the following innovation and product development tools and techniques; Voice of Customer (VoC) techniques, netnography, mind maps, lean canvass, story boards, business model canvass, pretotypes, prototypes and wireframes. • Experience working with any UI development app or tools is a great asset. • Experience with User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) designs is a plus. • Understanding of technology concepts and when they apply • Understanding of business analysis techniques and financial modeling concepts • Knowledge of Agile and waterfall project delivery environments. • Understanding of web programming concepts and languages is a plus • Experience of working with e-commerce and integrated digital platforms with omnichannel experience is a plus. • Experience with building customer inspiring mobile apps is a plus. • Fluent interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and flexible.
• Permanent • Willing and able to relocate to Cairo • Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Fabio Da Silva Faria at
Oops! We could not locate your form.